Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a little catch-up...

I haven't been posting anything here lately mainly because....of this darn weather.  Here in Ky (for those of you out of state), the weather has been rainy, dreadfully stormy and just not fit for photo-shoot conditions.  I've had about three people to cancel and reschedule on me, but it's all good.  This week's weather is actually looking nice, that is....until we hit the weekend (which is primarily when I do sessions, of course the weather is going to be yucky!).  This weekend, it's suppose to storm again.....*sigh*  When will it end for us?  Bad thing is, it's March, so the weather is going to be "yucky" more on through the month.  I hate Spring, it's nothing but a bunch of rainy, stormy weeks and it ruins my sessions with clients, haha.

Anyway, back on track with photo sessions, I'm trying to catch up with all of my rescheduled clients, but it's just not working out for us all right now.  I'll try to keep posting stuff every now and again, but with no "actual" sessions, it's being a big pile of disappointment.

Anyways, if you're in any areas as to where it will be storming, be safe!  And have a great week and hope for the weather to be...you know........PRETTY.

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...