Sunday, March 27, 2011

| mini | Easter Sessions

So I was asked to create a "mini" package from the regular Easter session package that I created and I was like...ehhh, why not?  Soooo, here it is with all of it's shining glory! Haha. 

$30 
15-20 shots 
 6 prints included: 
1-8x10
 2-5x7
 2-4x6 
1 set of wallets (set of 8)

 I've booked many sessions with the regular Easter Package ($50) and only one with the mini.  I've booked more than I actually thought I was going to so I think I may have to stage a limit on the Easter sessions.  I'll book ONE or TWO more for the regular and probably THREE more mini sessions.

Any questions?  Contact me through Facebook, email and/or phone.  I'm ALWAYS on Facebook and I am usually home not unless I have errands to run or I am doing a session.  Oh, and I think I check my email at least 10 times a day, so you're good, haha.  

Thanks!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...