Monday, April 11, 2011

Update! {04/12/2011}

I'm baaaaacckk!! Haha.  Nah, just an update on things and what I'll be posting soon =P  

I had the opportunity to do a last minute wedding this past Sunday, as well as an Easter session with two little girls.  I've also got another Easter session that I need to post on here, but I just haven't gotten to it yet.  So once I get these wedding and recent Easter photos done, I'll be posting at least three session posts! 

I've been SO busy here lately, and it kinda been driving me nuts, but I love it at the same time, lol.  

I'm also taking sessions for CCHS Prom 2011 {May 28th, by the way!} and those are posted on my Facebook page.  Also booking for last minute Senior 2011 or for ones who are Seniors 2012 and would like to book in advance.  I should be REALLY doing those this summer, so if you want to know the prices, just go ahead and look at what I have posted, because the prices probably won't change. 

That's pretty much it though, not much of an update, but it's an update none-the-less.

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...