Saturday, December 3, 2011

Who doesn't like free? NOBODY.

So, I got to thinking about this year and my, oh my, has it flown by!

                It's already December and Christmas is 23 days away...and yes.....I countdown.  I'm awesome like that.


I will be having a Christmas sale on prints, so if you didn't catch the Black Friday sale, then here's your chance to catch another great sale for prints :)

Prints will be buy two, get on free........YES.  I said it.  FREE.  Who doesn't like free?  NOBODY, that's right.

This sale will start probably next week and may or may not last long...depends on my mood and my schedule, haha.  I will be out of town next weekend as I'll be in South Carolina visiting with some of my in-laws for Christmas.  Those lucky turds get to go to New York for Christmas!

So anticipate because this sale will be here and be gone.  I probably won't have any really good sales on prints for a while.  PLUS!  This will be great as Christmas gifts as well :)  This will be for past clients only.  If you have scheduled a session for the month of December, you are welcome to take advantage of this great deal as well!

I also only have a few spots left available for the year and that's so crazy to say, but given that this is the last month of the year, it's expected, haha.  But if you're interested in last minute photos, feel free to contact me either via Facebook, email, or by calling me :)

Have a great weekend everyone!  And spread the word about the sale, you know it'll rock  ^_^


-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...