Thursday, April 12, 2012

Something different for JMP

I don't mention too much about my personal life within my business, but this is something that will definitely need to be said.  JennMarie Photography is relocating to South Carolina.  YES, I will still be doing sessions in Kentucky, BUT they will not be frequent.  I know for at least the next few months, I will be up once a month and I plan on being in KY at least once a month, so if you still want to book sessions, you'll have to get them before anyone else does.  

For all of my clients who already have sessions or weddings booked, you will not need to cancel because I will be here to do your sessions, so don't worry.  I am not letting my family moving keep me from doing sessions at home :)  

This was a decision that my husband and I have made to better our lives.  Since late November, me, my husband and my daughter have been going through some financial troubles.  I won't go into details, but let's just say that we are pretty darn behind on a lot of things.  My husband's family lives in South Carolina and they've offered to let us stay with them while he finds a MUCH better paying job and so we can get our lives on track. This isn't a decision that we wanted to make because it was a last resort type thing.  But we are honestly tired of suffering to get ahead.  This will be much better for my family and that's all I really want.  We will be able to provide for ourselves and our daughter SO much better by moving some place where he can get a much better paying job.  I will be doing sessions down in South Carolina so I will still be in business.  

There's not much else that I can really say, I just wanted to get this news out to all of my fans and followers.  I really do appreciate any and all support from all of you guys, you seriously are the best.  Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today.  So, thank you.  All of you.....I love you.  


-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...