Thursday, December 22, 2011

{ Ian & Jayce } - Christmas times 'a comin'!

Ian & Jayce are quite possibly the cutest little siblings I've had the privilege of working with.  Natesha (the mommy!) won a free micro session with me from the JMP black friday sale and she wanted to use it on her boys :)  It was super cold that day, but we definitely powered through it.  

Natesha had this AWESOME and most adorable idea ever for their session.  She was like, "I want to put them in their pj's and have them wearing santa hats for their session.  Do you think that would look weird?" <--or something like that, lol.  And I just stopped and go, NO!!!!  That's a great idea and cute!  I seriously could not wait.  And it definitely paid off!  These two were more than adorable, but smiling just about the whole time.  Nothing better if you ask me :)




Ignore the random logo, I'm going through a phase right now where I'm changing my logo and I'm trying to figure out what works best for my style.  I'll eventually get it right, haha.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! :)

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...