Friday, December 16, 2011

{ Christmas with the Caldwell's }

I've worked with Tabatha before, but the first time was only with her girls.  And they were so easy to photograph and so wonderfully great to work with.  This time was for the whole family's Christmas portraits and I loved working with them all on this chilly day.  

Also...if anyone EVER wants to know any ideas for dressing up for Christmas family photos, take their outfits for example.  They were dressed perfectly; accessories, colors and EVERYTHING.  I told Tabatha, "I'm so glad that I don't have to tell you what to wear or suggest how to coordinate everything because you already do that!"  And with that, it was much easier catching wonderful photos of this great family. 

I can't wait to work you all again in the future as I have earlier this week and earlier this year :)  


I know this wasn't as detailed as previous posts, but honestly, that's all I need to say.  They are a simple little family, but a beautiful one at that.  The only thing I could really comment on was the fact that the father wouldn't take off his hat, but there was no question in that, so I didn't ask, hahaha.  He's a hat man, and I know TONS of men like that, including my father.  =P

This will probably be my last post before Christmas, so I hope you all have a wonderful and merry Christmas.  Here's to hoping that you spend a great time with your family and friends.  Just cherishing this time with my family is definitely enough and I couldn't ask for anything more for Christmas :)

Merry Christmas everyone! 

- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...