Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kyle - "I don't wan't a hairdryer!"

The title is very puzzling to those of you who weren't there for his little Christmas session.  We done Kyle's session at his home near all of his presents, tree, stockings and with his dear mommy.  Sara, Kyle's mom didn't want him out in the cold, so we chose to do in their apartment.  He is SUCH a sweet & adorable little boy.  Did I mention he was adorable?  GAH!  I wish I could just take him home with me to take photos of him and pinch his cheeks off.  Then I would send him back home, haha!  (Just kidding!)

In all seriousness, this is the second session that I've done with Sara & Kyle and I loved working with them both.  Kyle's a little fiesty, as in he can't sit still in one spot for no longer than 30 seconds, haha.  But he's a little kid, and I expected that from him.  Even chasing him around his living room a bit, it was all fun.  He is such a sweet little boy and his mommy doesn't help any.  She's just as sweet and wonderful as he is :)

And as far as the title goes?  Sara told me that he liked unwrapping presents, whether or not they were for him, lol.  So she said some gifts under her tree that didn't have names on them (for Christmas parties she was going to this year) and she let him open a few of them.  All of them were these cheetah (or zebra, I could be wrong) print hairdryers and Kyle thought they were something for him, each and every single time.  So whenever he would unwrap the present enough to see what it was, he would be sitting there saying, "A hairdryer?  I don't want a hairdryer!" Haha....it was too cute for words.  He's such a doll, if you can't tell already =P


But anyway, I enjoyed this session with Kyle & Sara and I can't wait for many more!

-Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...