Thursday, December 8, 2011

{ Alec Sawyers - the little Angry Bird }

This little man, Alec, is now 3 months old and BOY has he grown!  His parents, Ivan & Olivia, are dear friends of mine and I've worked with them numerous times before, so needless to say, we're pretty warmed up around each other =P   And just to start everything off, Ivan told me a couple of weeks before the session that they had a super awesome idea for their session, but it was a secret.  UGH!  Why would you tease me like that Ivan?!  

Come to find out, they were all in an angry birds theme and I stood there in awe saying, "That is the coolest thing ever".  Alec wore his little Angry Birds hat with a onesie that had angry birds on it WITH his awesome name.  Ivan & Olivia both were wearing Angry Birds' shirts as well.  It fit their personalities so much and it made this little family THAT much more cute.  

Although we were strapped with time and daylight, we made this little Christmas/Angry Birds themed session work.  I had such a great time with all three of them and so did Hailey (my daughter).  I can't wait for Alec's 6 month session; he'll be capable of doing more things that he hasn't done yet so more ideas are in order! :) 



OH, and ignore the fact that my logo is completely different on these photos.  My graphics card in my editing computer has died and I'm having to just go with the flow on things right now =/  Oh well!  The show must go on! lol.

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...